Every MAHI is handmade to order with premium full grain leather and comes with a 1 year warranty on straps, buckles and hardware. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
- Materials: 100% pony hair leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 13L capacity (approx). W45cm (top) W32.5cm (base) x H31.5cm x D11.5cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Internal zip pocket and full zip fastening to the main compartment for extra security.
- Materials: 100% leather exterior with natural fur finish and a waterproof nylon lining interior.
- Dimensions: H11.5cm x W20cm x D2cm.
- Hardware: Robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Secure exterior zip opening to reveal three main internal compartments and two hidden multi-purpose pockets, including twelve credit card pockets, four compartments for notes and one central zipped compartment for loose change.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of using an organic material, each bag will naturally vary in print and colour, which may differ slightly from the bag photographed in this listing.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.