ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Broken straps or grab handles
- Tears to the external leather structure (caused by normal usage)
- Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- General wear and tear or accidental damage
- Disregard of product care instructions or water damage
- Alterations made to the product by a third party
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Send us an email with photos detailing the fault.
- Please include details of your order,
- Including the vendor and date of purchase.
- We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
* Our 1 Year Warrant applies to orders dated from October 18 onwards. All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis.
- All items must be returned unused and in their original packaging.
- Unfortunately MAHI does not offer refunds or exchanges on personalised orders. Where the bag is found to be faulty it will be replaced at no charge.
If you would like to return an item please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that MAHI does not cover the costs of shipping returned items.