- Materials: Vegan cork leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: Dependent on device.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Cork leather flap closure secured with two popper fastenings, front pocket and back pocket for documents, stationery or a small notepad.
IMPORTANT: Handmade to order to fit any macbook model. Please enter your exact device and model when placing your order.
Protect your laptop in style with our Oslo Macbook Case. Suitable for all macbook models, the sleek design ensures your laptop can be easily carried solo or placed inside your satchel, handbag or travel bag.
Our classic laptop sleeve is made with beautifully supple cork leather on the main body and complimented with cotton canvas on the interior. Other features include an external back open pocket and an internal front open pocket.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of cork leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.