- Materials: 100% lightly waxed cotton canvas and full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 63L capacity (approx). L50cm (base) L81cm (Top 'un-poppered') x H39cm x W27cm, Top Handle: L47cm W3.8cm, Extendable Shoulder Strap: L78cm-L145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable detachable shoulder strap, one small inside zip pocket, five brass studs on the base, hard reinforced base, popper side fastening detail.
Introducing our new Travel Bag, handmade using a lightly waxed grey canvas with full grain vintage brown leather detailing. This classic weekender style travel bag is a timeless unisex luggage piece perfect for an overnight stay or short trip away.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing