- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 22L capacity. W36cm x H44cm x D14cm. Pockets: H20cm x W17cm. Extendable Back Straps: L37cm-70cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable back straps, front zip pocket, internal zip pocket, two internal compartments, two external waterproof pockets for bottles.
Our Classic Backpack 2.0 in Vintage Mahogany enjoys all the features of our best selling Classic Backpack but with the added benefit of two external water bottle holders with a waterproof lining.
Perfect for day-to-day use as a changing bag, book bag, overnight bag, gym bag or travel companion on long journeys. The Classic Backpack can comfortably accommodate an A4 pad and a 13" laptop.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.