MAHI is rated as 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
- Materials: 100% soft leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: Dependent on device.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Leather flap closure secured with two popper fastenings, front pocket and back pocket for documents, stationery or a small notepad.
IMPORTANT: Handmade to order to fit any MacBook model. Please enter your exact device and model when placing your order.
Protect your laptop in style with our Oslo Macbook Case. Suitable for all MacBook models, the sleek design ensures your laptop can be easily carried solo or placed inside your satchel, handbag or travel bag.
Our classic laptop sleeve is made with beautifully soft Vintage Blue leather on the main body and complimented with a mixture of cotton canvas and raw leather on the interior. Other features include an external back open pocket and an internal front open pocket.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. $1.50 from every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Free shipping on all orders over $100. Sent via DHL or Fedex (fully tracked & insured).
Typical transit times:
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Transit times are subject to change and may be impacted by issues in your region.
All orders that are not in production are fully refundable - please contact us if you would like to cancel your order.
For added piece of mind, MAHI offer a 1 year warranty as well as a 30-day money back guarantee on all non-personalised orders. View our Returns & Warranty cover here.
In the event of a late delivery, MAHI will do all we can to get your package delivered to you as quickly as possible.
However, we cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for delays in shipments that are due to the fault of our couriers (DHL & FedEx) or a result of custom clearance issues.
- Broken straps or grab handles
- Tears or defects with leather that are not the result of normal wear and tear
- Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- General wear and tear or accidental damage
- Water damage
- Alterations made to the product by a third party
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- If you would like to return an item please notify us by email at email@example.com or for an instant response use our Live Chat
- MAHI does not offer refunds or exchanges on personalised orders but where the bag is found to be faulty it will be replaced at no charge.
Please note that MAHI does not cover the costs of shipping returned items