- Materials: 100% suede leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 5L capacity. W24cm x H28cm x D8cm. Extendable back straps: L40cm-66cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable back straps, front zip pocket, internal zip pocket, two internal compartments.
The Mini Backpack in our new Vintage Blue suede leather is the petite counterpart to our bestselling Classic Backpack. As versatile as it’s original, this Mini Backpack is perfect as a chic day bag, offering a hands-free alternative with its extendable back straps, or as an elegant companion for an evening occasion.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing