- Materials: 100% suede leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: 2 front zip pockets (functional), 2 front zip pockets (non-functional), Quilting detail on the shoulder area and arms, Asymmetrical zip fastening, Zipped cuffs, Fully cotton lined, Popper button fastenings on collar and lapels.
Introducing our brand new women's suede biker jacket in Tan. This stunning jacket is handmade in our workshop using soft suede and a cotton lining, YKK zippers and brass hardware. For our first women's jacket, we've chosen a classic design that is sure to stand the test of time.
DELIVERY: This jacket is handmade to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
SIZING: Please consult our size chart on the listing.
Every MAHI comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing