The Classic Backpack & Wash Bag Gift Set comes with a discount on single list prices as well as free internal embroidery (wash bag only), 2 for 1 on external embroidery and free shipping! Delivered to international destinations within 5 business days.
Every MAHI is handmade to order with premium full grain leather and comes with a 1 year warranty on straps, buckles and hardware.
*** INTERNAL EMBROIDERY: Internal embroidery is only available on the wash bag (max: 50 characters). Please specify your choice of internal embroidery in the order notes. ***
The Classic Backpack (view individual listing)
- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
Dimensions: 17L capacity. L28cm x H44cm x D14cm.
Extendable Back Straps: L37cm-70cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable back straps, front zip pocket, internal zip pocket, two internal compartments.
The Classic Wash Bag (view individual listing)
- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior and a waterproof nylon lining interior.
- Dimensions: 3L capacity. L25cm x H9cm x W12cm
- Hardware: Brass fittings and YKK zippers.
- Features: Wrist wrap (18cm), internal pocket and exterior brass hook/keyring.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.