- Fabric composition: 100% leather exterior with natural fur finish. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 42L capacity. W53cm x H28cm x D28cm, handle: L66cm W3.8cm, extendable shoulder strap: L78cm-145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable detachable shoulder strap, 1 inside zip pocket, 1 outside zip pocket, leather clip on the grab handles for comfortable grip, 4 brass studs on the base.
Combining traditional elegance with rugged practicality, our flagship Classic Duffle in Pony Hair Animal Print leather is an essential unisex luggage piece for those looking for a stylish weekend or overnight bag.
This timeless duffle is made with beautifully supple leather with a natural fur finish, complimented with a cotton lining. Other features include four brass studs on the base, a front zipped pocket for easy accessibility to your essential items, a smaller zipped pocket on the inside and a detachable and extendable shoulder strap with additional padding for comfort.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of using an organic material, each bag will naturally vary in print and colour, which may differ slightly from the bag photographed in this listing.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.