Handmade with Premium Leather.
- Materials: 100% full-grain leather.
- Dimensions: L85cm x W29cm (top) W59cm (bottom). Pocket dimensions: W18cm x L14cm. Adjustable Strap: W3cm x L21cm - 79cm. Adjustable Neck Strap: W3cm x L49cm - 64cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings
- Features: 2 spacious front pockets for tools, adjustable neck strap with fabric section for comfort and adjustable waist strap.
Introducing our brand new full-grain leather apron in a distressed ebony black finish.
A practical leather apron for hobbyists including ceramics, woodwork, painting and metalwork, this durable apron is also a great option for food enthusiasts including butchers, chefs and barbecue enthusiasts!
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. $1.50 from every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
COVID-19 Delays: The below transit times are based on recent orders. Transit times are subject to change and may be impacted by issues in your region. All shipments are sent via DHL (fully tracked & insured).
Order Processing Times: 3 business days
Current Transit Times:
UK & Europe: 5-10 business days.
USA & Canada: 5-10 business days.
Australasia: 15-20 business days.
Rest of World: 15-25 business days.
All orders that are not in production are fully refundable - please contact us if you would like to cancel your order.
For added piece of mind, MAHI offer's offer a 1 year warranty as well as a 30-day money back guarantee on all non-personalised orders. View our Returns & Warranty cover here.
Standard Shipping Times (non COVID-19)
Orders are shipped by DHL (tracked and insured). You can expect to receive your order within 4-5 business days from ordering.
UNITED STATES & CANADA
US & Canadian customers should expect to receive their MAHI within 4-6 business days.
Australian customers should expect to receive the MAHI within 4-6 business days.
UK & EUROPE
UK and European customers should expect to receive their MAHI within 5 business days. Customers in this region will be charged a VAT surcharge at checkout to cover the cost of duties and taxes.
REST OF WORLD
MAHI ships globally and even remote parts of the world are reachable within 10 business days.
* Please note that the timeframes posted above are indicative only, remote parts of Europe and North America may be subject to delays.
In the event of a late delivery, MAHI will do all it can to get your package delivered to you as quickly as possible. However, unless your order is dispatched late, we cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for delays in shipments that are the result of delays that are the fault of our couriers (DHL & FedEx) or a result of customs clearance delays.
IMPORT DUTY & SALES TAX
For US customers, the value of shipment of merchandise imported by one person on one day exempt from duties and taxes is $800.
For Australian customers, goods under AUD1,000 are exempt from duties, taxes and charges.
For Non-EU customers, shipments may be subjected to import fees and taxes due on arrival. This can vary from country to country so please contact your local tax authorities for more information.
For EU customers, we are obliged to charge 20% VAT on products and this is reflected in the total price at checkout (UK is charged at 10% VAT). If you are charged additional import tax, please get in touch. Please be aware bulk orders may incur additional import tax, so please contact your local customs office.
MAHI does not accept responsibility for local import or sales taxes. For more information, please contact your local customs/tax authority.
Please take special note for bulk orders likely to exceed these thresholds.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Broken straps or grab handles
- Tears to the external leather structure (caused by normal usage)
- Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- General wear and tear or accidental damage
- Disregard of product care instructions or water damage
- Alterations made to the product by a third party
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Send us an email with photos detailing the fault.
- Please include details of your order,
- Including the vendor and date of purchase.
- We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
* Our 1 Year Warrant applies to orders dated from October 18 onwards. All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis.
- MAHI does not offer refunds or exchanges on personalised orders. Where the bag is found to be faulty it will be replaced at no charge.
If you would like to return an item please notify us by email at email@example.com
Please note that MAHI does not cover the costs of shipping returned items.