Introducing our brand new Herringbone Rug, handmade using natural cowhide with a gold foil overlay.
Cowhide rugs add an element of individuality to your interior. They are particularly well styled with other natural materials such as wood, foliage, wicker and leather but can also be juxtaposed with industrial elements such as exposed brick and metals for an entirely modern take.
Our Herringbone Rug is handmade using natural cowhides in neutral tones (creams/whites/greys/beiges) and therefore no two rugs are ever the same. We use a grey felt backing for this rug to ensure there is good grip to the floor.
We pride ourselves on only ever ethically sourcing hides that are by-products from the meat and dairy industry.
**Please note that due to the complexity of hand making this exquisite rug, expected turnaround time is between 1-2 weeks.**
Dimensions: Please use the sizing chart to determine sizing.
** DISCLAIMER ** As cowhide is a natural product, no two rugs in our collection are ever the same. Each rug contains individual markings and different colour tones. Some rugs may contain minor scars from natural causes such as insect bites.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing