- Materials: 100% pony hair leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 13L capacity (approx). W45cm (top) W32.5cm (base) x H31.5cm x D11.5cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Internal zip pocket and full zip fastening to main compartment for extra security.
Our Animal Print Florence Tote in Black and White pony hair with Ebony Black full grain leather details is a relaxed and stylish solution to store your daily essentials for both work and leisure. With capacity for an A4 notepad and 13" laptop, this tote is a practical handbag that can be carried with ease due to its reinforced sturdy grab handles, and the natural animal print pattern will be sure to turn heads for all the right reasons!
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of using an organic material, each bag will naturally vary in print and colour, which may differ slightly from the bag photographed in this listing.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing