- Materials: 100% leather exterior with natural fur finish and cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 1L capacity. W32.5cm x H20cm x D2cm.
- Hardware: Robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Internal zip pocket and wristlet strap attached to the main zipper.
Introducing our new clutch in MAHI Leather's animal print design made with natural fur finish cowhide, often referred to as 'pony hair'.
Our Classic Clutch Bag is the perfect alternative to a handbag or tote when you just need something cute and compact for your daily essentials. Perfect for a night out, this deceptively roomy clutch features a small internal zip pocket and a wristlet strap for easy and practical access to the main compartment. This clutch is made from leather and finished with natural fur; it's unique black and white animal print pattern adds major style points to any outfit.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of using an organic material, each bag will naturally vary in print and colour, which may differ slightly from the bag photographed in this listing.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If your not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.