MAHI is rated as 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
- Materials: 100% English Saddle leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: W47cm x H42cm x D25cm (base). Extendable shoulder strap: L78cm - 145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Deep design ideal for tight spaces without losing out on storage. Extendable detachable shoulder strap, small inside zip pocket, four brass studs on the base.
The Cortes Compact Weekender's deep design offers ample storage space without taking up too much room, making it the ideal companion for travelling on crowded transport.
Made with premium English Saddle leather, 100% virgin cotton linings, robust brass fittings and sturdy YKK Zippers, the Cortes Holdall offers exceptional value for money.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. $1.50 from every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free shipping on all orders over $100. Sent via DHL or Fedex (fully tracked & insured).
Typical transit times:
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Transit times are subject to change and may be impacted by issues in your region.
All orders that are not in production are fully refundable - please contact us if you would like to cancel your order.
For added piece of mind, MAHI offer's offer a 1 year warranty as well as a 30-day money back guarantee on all non-personalised orders. View our Returns & Warranty cover here.
In the event of a late delivery, MAHI will do all it can to get your package delivered to you as quickly as possible. However, we cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for delays in shipments that are the result of delays that are the fault of our couriers (DHL & FedEx) or a result of customs clearance delays.
- Broken straps or grab handles
- Tears or defects with leather that are not the result of normal wear and tear
- Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- General wear and tear or accidental damage
- Water damage
- Alterations made to the product by a third party
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- If you would like to return an item please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAHI does not offer refunds or exchanges on personalised orders but where the bag is found to be faulty it will be replaced at no charge.
Please note that MAHI does not cover the costs of shipping returned items