- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior with natural fur finish. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 49L capacity. L47cm x H42cm x W25cm (base). Extendable shoulder strap: L78cm - 145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Deep design ideal for tight spaces without losing out on storage. Extendable detachable shoulder strap, small inside zip pocket, four brass studs on the base.
Introducing MAHI Leather's animal print design made with 100% soft cow skin with a natural fur finish (often referred to as ‘pony fur’).
The Cortes Compact Weekender's deep design offers ample storage space without taking up too much room, making it the ideal companion for travelling on crowded transport.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of using an organic material, each bag will naturally vary in print and colour, which may differ slightly from the bag photographed in this listing.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.