- Fabrics: 100% leather exterior with natural fur finish with full grain leather and waterproof lining interior.
- Dimensions: H10cm x W12cm x D2cm.
- Hardware: Robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Secure exterior zip opening to reveal one main internal compartment for notes, four credit card pockets, two hidden multi-purpose pockets and one zipped pocket for loose change.
The only coin purse you'll need to store everything from notes and coins to cards and keepsakes. Handmade using our luxurious black hair on hide, commonly referred to as 'pony fur' and lined with a waterproof lining to ensure fuss free maintenance.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of using an organic material, each bag will naturally vary in print and colour, which may differ slightly from the purse photographed in this listing.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing