- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 27L capacity. W50cm x H38cm x D14cm, handle: L60cm W2cm, extendable shoulder strap: L78cm-145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable detachable shoulder strap, small inside zip pocket, large outside zip pocket, four brass studs on the base, integrated luggage tag secured with buckle.
Those looking for a truly classic, yet practical luggage piece need look no further than the MAHI Holdall in our Vintage Mahogany Leather. Crafted from full grain leather and fitted with a detachable padded shoulder strap, luggage tag, pockets and buckle, our Classic Holdall is ideal for on-the-go professionals and regular travellers alike. The Vintage Mahogany leather, dyed using natural vegetable extracts, is perfectly finished by the addition of simple brass hardware fixtures and zips, which add a touch of casual luxe to the holdall.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing