- Materials: 100% waxed canvas and full grain leather exterior. Waterproof lining interior.
- Dimensions: W29cm x H14cm x D11cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Wrist Wrap (L19cm), two internal pockets and an exterior brass hook for keyring/luggage tag.
External Personalization: Choose your embroidery colour from the dropdown above and enter up to four letters in the box provided.
Internal Personalization: Simply enter your message on the 'Special Instructions' field on the cart page when checking out. If you would like love hearts simply write '(love heart)' (see here for further instructions).
Our Classic Canvas Wash Bag in Khaki Green Waxed Canvas and Brown Leather is an essential travel companion for those looking for a stylish travel case to store their toiletries and cosmetics. Lined with waterproof nylon, the wash bags offer better protection for your toiletry essentials with their easy-to-clean surface and water-resistance.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing