- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 13L capacity. W40cm x H32cm x D10cm, top handle: H4cm W3cm, extendable shoulder strap: L78cm-145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Two side pockets with buckle closings, a front pocket with a magnetic close, removable padded compartment and 2 padded dividers
Our new Camera Bag in Ebony Black Leather is a must have for any photographers of any skill level. With two side pockets as well as two padded dividers the bag will protect your camera and accessories until you're ready to snap that perfect photo. A stylish must have for going out sightseeing or for taking to a photo shoot.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on any personalized items
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
See How MAHIs Are Made
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.