- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior and a waterproof lining interior.
- Dimensions: 3L capacity. W25cm X H9cm X D12cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Wrist Wrap (L18cm), two internal open pockets and an exterior brass hook for keyring/luggage tag.
External Personalization: Choose your embroidery colour from the dropdown above and enter up to four letters in the box provided.
Internal Personalization: Simply enter your message on the 'Special Instructions' field on the cart page when checking out. If you would like love hearts simply write '(love heart)' (see here for further instructions).
Our Classic Wash Bag in our Vintage Mahogany Leather is an essential travel companion for those looking for a stylish travel case to store their toiletries and cosmetics.
Our Vintage Mahogany Wash Bag matches our range of holdall and duffle bags, but it’s neutral design also ensures it can be enjoyed as an individual piece.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI wash bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If your not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.