- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. Suede and waterproof nylon interior.
- Dimensions: H16cm X W23cm X D1cm.
- Hardware: Brass popper fastening.
- Features: Leather flap closure secured with two popper fastenings, two front pockets in addition to the central compartment.
Keep everyone organised with our Travel Wallet in Vintage Brown leather. With ample space for passports, tickets, visas and other travel documents, avoid the stress and keep everything in one place. Despite the roomy interior, our Travel Wallet is a compact design, secured with popper fastenings, to ensure it can easily be carried by itself, or stored away in your hand luggage for when you need it.
Why not have your family surname embroidered on to your travel? Exclusive to this item, we are now offering the option for longer embroidery.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If you're not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
- We cannot accept returns on personalized items.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing