- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining interior.
- Dimensions: 53L capacity. W52cm (base) x D30cm (base) x H34cm. Extendable shoulder strap: L78cm - 145cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Reinforced under compartment, external zip pocket, internal zip pocket, extendable reinforced shoulder strap and grab handles.
Named after the famous explorer Sir Walter Raleigh, our dependable travel holdall is the perfect companion on your next adventure. With a handy under compartment to keep shirts crisp, the Raleigh in Ebony Black Leather is an essential unisex luggage piece for those looking for a stylish weekend bag with extra room.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30 day money-back guarantee. A portion of every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free worldwide shipping, tracked & insured. MAHI covers the cost of import charges.
Typical transit times:
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Customers receive a tracking ID as soon as their order is dispatched (via Fedex or DHL).
Warranty & Returns
Our Industry Leading Return & Warranty Policy
MAHI is rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
If your not 100% happy with your MAHI you can return it for FREE for up to 30 days after receipt.
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receiving your product.
1 YEAR WARRANTY POLICY
How To Make A Warranty Claim:
- Send us an email with your order number and photos detailing the fault
- We'll send you an instant replacement within one business day. Easy!
- Tears to the external leather structure, straps, grab handles or internal lining
- Hardware - zips, pullers, buckles or press studs
What's Not Covered:
- General wear, overloading or accidental damage (including water damage - MAHI's can get wet but don't drop them in the bath!)
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
You May Also Like
UNIQUE TO YOU
Did you know that no two MAHIs are exactly the same?
Like all natural materials, each cut of leather varies slightly in color, markings and patina.
What's more, we can personalize your order with a name or initials, creating a product truly unique to you and your journey.
We'll be right back to you.