MAHI is rated as 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining in main compartment and waterproof lining in the two side pockets.
Dimensions: W42cm x H45cm x D22cm.
Extendable Back Straps: L53cm-75cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable back straps, top handle, front flap pocket with concealed popper fastenings, two waterproof lined side pockets, external zip pocket, internal zip pocket, two internal open pockets, padded laptop compartment with popper fastening and 15" laptop capacity.
Our City Backpack in a distressed waxy brown finish is a practical answer to commuting in style. Perfect for day-to-day use as a work backpack, book bag or travel companion on long journeys.
The City Backpack can comfortably accommodate a 15" laptop leaving enough space for an A4 pad, books and even a couple of water bottles, making it the go-to for work, school, & play.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. $1.50 from every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
Free shipping on all orders over $100. Sent via DHL or Fedex (fully tracked & insured).
Typical transit times:
UK: 4-5 business days
Europe: 4-5 business days
USA & Canada: 4-5 business days.
Australasia: 5-7 business days.
Rest of World: 7-10 business days.
Transit times are subject to change and may be impacted by issues in your region.
All orders that are not in production are fully refundable - please contact us if you would like to cancel your order.
For added piece of mind, MAHI offer a 1 year warranty as well as a 30-day money back guarantee on all non-personalised orders. View our Returns & Warranty cover here.
In the event of a late delivery, MAHI will do all we can to get your package delivered to you as quickly as possible.
However, we cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for delays in shipments that are due to the fault of our couriers (DHL & FedEx) or a result of custom clearance issues.
- Broken straps or grab handles
- Tears or defects with leather that are not the result of normal wear and tear
- Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- General wear and tear or accidental damage
- Water damage
- Alterations made to the product by a third party
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- If you would like to return an item please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or for an instant response use our Live Chat
- MAHI does not offer refunds or exchanges on personalised orders but where the bag is found to be faulty it will be replaced at no charge.
Please note that MAHI does not cover the costs of shipping returned items