Handmade with Premium Leather.
MAHI is rated as 'Excellent' on Trustpilot.
- Materials: 100% full grain leather exterior. 100% cotton lining in main compartment and waterproof lining in the two side pockets.
Dimensions: W42cm x H45cm x D22cm.
Extendable Back Straps: L53cm-75cm.
- Hardware: Brass fittings and robust YKK zippers.
- Features: Extendable back straps, top handle, front flap pocket with concealed popper fastenings, two waterproof lined side pockets, external zip pocket, internal zip pocket, two internal open pockets, padded laptop compartment with popper fastening and 15" laptop capacity.
Our City Backpack in a mahogany brown finish is a practical answer to commuting in style. Perfect for day-to-day use as a work backpack, book bag or travel companion on long journeys.
The City Backpack can comfortably accommodate a 15" laptop leaving enough space for an A4 pad, books and even a couple of water bottles, making it the go-to for work, school, & play.
Every MAHI is handmade to order and comes complete with a complimentary dust cover and 30-day money-back guarantee. $1.50 from every sale is donated to FRANK Water.
Due to the natural variation and suppleness of leather, no two MAHI bags are the same. As part of our vintage style we hope you will embrace these variations as part of the bags charm.
COVID-19 Delays: The below transit times are based on recent orders. Transit times are subject to change and may be impacted by issues in your region. All shipments are sent via DHL (fully tracked & insured).
*Please note that due to the current situation in India there may be additional delays with shipping. If you are worried that there is an issue with your shipment please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Order Processing Times: 2-3 business days
Current Transit Times:
UK: 3-5 business days although additional delays may occur due to recent border closures.
Europe: 3-5 business days.
USA & Canada: 3-5 business days.
Australasia: 7 business days.
Rest of World: 15-25 business days.
All orders that are not in production are fully refundable - please contact us if you would like to cancel your order.
For added piece of mind, MAHI offer's offer a 1 year warranty as well as a 30-day money back guarantee on all non-personalised orders. View our Returns & Warranty cover here.
Standard Shipping Times (non COVID-19)
Orders are shipped by DHL (tracked and insured). You can expect to receive your order within 4-5 business days from ordering.
UNITED STATES & CANADA
US & Canadian customers should expect to receive their MAHI within 4-6 business days.
Australian customers should expect to receive the MAHI within 4-6 business days.
UK & EUROPE
UK and European customers should expect to receive their MAHI within 5 business days. Customers in this region will be charged a VAT surcharge at checkout to cover the cost of duties and taxes.
REST OF WORLD
MAHI ships globally and even remote parts of the world are reachable within 10 business days.
* Please note that the timeframes posted above are indicative only, remote parts of Europe and North America may be subject to delays.
In the event of a late delivery, MAHI will do all it can to get your package delivered to you as quickly as possible. However, we cannot accept responsibility or offer refunds for delays in shipments that are the result of delays that are the fault of our couriers (DHL & FedEx) or a result of customs clearance delays.
IMPORT DUTY & SALES TAX
For US customers, the value of shipment of merchandise imported by one person on one day exempt from duties and taxes is $800.
For Australian customers, goods under AUD1,000 are exempt from duties, taxes and charges.
For Non-EU customers, shipments may be subjected to import fees and taxes due on arrival. This can vary from country to country so please contact your local tax authorities for more information.
For EU customers, we are obliged to charge 20% VAT on products and this is reflected in the total price at checkout (UK is charged at 10% VAT). If you are charged additional import tax, please get in touch. Please be aware bulk orders may incur additional import tax, so please contact your local customs office.
MAHI does not accept responsibility for local import or sales taxes. For more information, please contact your local customs/tax authority.
Please take special note for bulk orders likely to exceed these thresholds.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
- Broken straps or grab handles
- Tears to the external leather structure (caused by normal usage)
- Hardware defects (broken zips, buckles or press studs)
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER:
- General wear and tear or accidental damage
- Disregard of product care instructions or water damage
- Alterations made to the product by a third party
- Natural ageing process of the leather or material, such as patination, scratches and burnishing.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Send us an email with photos detailing the fault.
- Please include details of your order,
- Including the vendor and date of purchase.
- We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
* Our 1 Year Warrant applies to orders dated from October 18 onwards. All warranty claims are assessed on a case by case basis.
- Christmas: During the Christmas period MAHI extends our usual 30 day returns window to 25-Jan on all orders placed on or before 14-Nov.
- MAHI does not offer refunds or exchanges on personalised orders. Where the bag is found to be faulty it will be replaced at no charge.
If you would like to return an item please notify us by email at email@example.com
Please note that MAHI does not cover the costs of shipping returned items.